ADECOAGRO (“We”) respect your privacy and are
committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
other documents referred to in it) describes the personal information that we
collect from you, or that you provide on or through adecoagro.com (our
“Website”) and how that information may be used or disclosed by us.
This policy does not apply to information we
collect through any other means, or to information collected on any other
Company, affiliate or third-party website that may link to or be accessible
from the Website.
Please read the following carefully to understand
our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we will
This policy may change from time to time and your continued use of the Website
is deemed to be acceptance of such changes, so please check the policy
periodically for updates.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one
under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do
not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are
under 13, please do not send any information about yourself to us, including
your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address. In the event that we
learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13
without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If
you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13,
please contact us: Telephone +54 11 4836-8651+54 11 4836-8651 or E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of
information from and about users of our Website, including:
- Information you provide to us.
- Information we collect as you navigate through the site, including usage
details, IP addresses [, web beacons] cookies.
- Information we receive from third parties, for example, our business
Information You Provide to
- We may collect and use the
following information that you provide to us:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses),
if you contact us.
Usage Details, IP Addresses, Web beacons and
- Usage Details and IP Addresses: As you navigate through the Website, we may
also collect details of your visits to our Website, including, but not limited
to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data and the resources
that you access, as well as information about your computer and internet
connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type, for
system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers.
This is statistical data about our users‘ equipment, browsing actions and
patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Cookies: For
the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by
using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on the hard drive of your
and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the appropriate setting
on your browser. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to
access certain parts of our Website. Unless you have adjusted your browser
direct your browser to our Website.
- We do not collect personally identifiable information automatically, but
we may tie this information to your previously submitted personally
Uses Made of the Information
- We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us,
including any personal information, in the Comply with any court order or other
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of ADECOAGRO, our customers, or
- To present our Website and its contents in a suitable and effective
manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any
contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose personal information that you provide via this Website
to the following third parties:
- Our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- Contractors and service providers we use to support our business.
- In the event of merger, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all
of ADECOAGROs assets, in which case personal information held by ADECOAGRO
about its customers will be among the assets transferred to the buyer.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties to:
- Comply with any court order or other legal obligation
- Protect the rights, property, or safety of ADECOAGRO, our customers, or others.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information
you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following
control over your information:
- Cookies: If
you do not wish us to collect cookies, you may set your browser to refuse
cookies, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. If you do so, please note
agree with our practices, your ultimate choice is not to use the Website.
Remember, by using any part of the Website, you accept and agree to our privacy
- Data Security: We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal
information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration
and disclosure.Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not
completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal
information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information
transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your
bottom of the page.
practices, contact us at: email@example.com